Welcome to a Part of Me

To those that care, those that might and those that are just curious:


I am a Christian, husband, father etc. At times a bit of a contrarian so don't assign me all of the labels one might associated with those categories. I have an extreme love of food and wine and sharing them as frequently as possible. I have opinions, many of which will never see the light of a computer screen.

As time progresses you can anticipate snippets on what I understand about following Christ, copious posts about my wonderful family, failed fishing jaunts - (I don't do trips, they require too much time attention and care - jaunts will suffice for me), hikes and camping both with and without my boys, food glorious food, politics, business and the current (now past tense) job search. I am sure there will be more...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A dog's life...

It must be nice. I have yard work to do. I will be working on a proposal tonight. I have house repairs to do. I will pause shortly to break up an argument between my kids.... During all of this my two spoiled dogs are peacefully resting in the study. Curry is particularly spoiled. She is part rat-terrier part blue tick coon hound (brain of the rat terrier - size of a coon hound). She lies comfortably across the green chair and a half that is positioned so she can keep a keen eye out the front window to warn us of a passing squirrel or kindergartner on their scooter. As she lounges, her eyes get heavy, chin drops and she is out....

On the brighter side - one positive about not being a dog...I don't eat my own poop or anyone else's for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment